Thursday, August 16, 2012

Twin Humor

I read a lot of different blogs and sites about multiples and being a mom of multiples. It's nice to hear stories from other women who have been in your shoes. Having twins is hard......PERIOD. I would not change it for the world. I love having 2 babies. But it is hard (and any twin mom who says it isn't is lying). And it's comical at times. I ran across these today on one of the sites I look at and thought they were too funny not to share.







This is only funny because we can't go anywhere with out being bombarded and asked about 50 questions....Before some one flips their lid,  having one baby is hard as well....but with one baby in tow you don't get followed by the papparazzi and asked as many questions!


True story.....People are brave (and annoying)



Plus, when you have multiples you get free entertainment daily...like wrestling matches......



No comments:

Post a Comment