Saturday, May 26, 2012

A Picnic in the Park....

Our Memorial Day weekend started out at Heritage Park with some of our dearest and best friends, the Davis'. Chuck and Jill pretty much set Eric and I up on our "first date" 11 years ago...who knew we would end up married? So they are the reason for these babies! HA! When Graham and Evie Claire both start crying at the same time I should start calling them! :) Jill was also in the operating room with me and Eric when G and EC were born. She took all those amazing pictures for me!! Without her I wouldn't have had a clue what all was going on in that room! 

Anyway, their kids, Alex and Mallory hadn't been properly introduced to Graham and Evie Claire yet. When I was pregnant I would ask Alex what was in my belly and he would say "BABIES." I would then ask him how many and he would say "TWO!" 



Mallory meeting EC for the first time....She was a little unsure at first...



Alex meeting Graham....he wanted to share his juice with them and for G and EC to swing with him! 




Jill and Chuck with EC and G.....


Trying to get a picture of all 4 of them was easier than I thought....



That was our first of 3 picnics this weekend! Graham and Evie Claire are partying hard their first Memorial Day! Remember, this weekend while you are grilling your hamburgers and hot dogs how many men and woman gave their lives for our country so that we have the freedom to picnic with our loved ones! 

No comments:

Post a Comment