Thursday, November 17, 2011

Baby Shower #2!

My Sunday School class threw me an adorable baby shower on Friday November 11th at Kelly's house. It was so cute and everything matched our bedding for Graham and Evie Claire. And the food was delicious complete with chicken salad, pasta salad, veggies, fruit, a chicken ring, cupcakes and a cake that Kelly made to match all the decor. There was even a pink punch and a blue punch! It was too cute!! Thank you girls so much for helping bring Graham and Evie Claire into the world with plenty of books, clothes, blankets and cute tote bags!


My friend Misty made these amazing banners that were hung at the shower. I just took them down and made individual pictures of each banner and collaged it together. Misty cut all of this out by hand!!!!

My friend Misty made these amazing banners that were hung at the shower. I just took them down and made individual pictures of each banner and collaged it together. Misty cut all of this out by hand!!!!

My friend Kelly made this diaper cakes! One for Graham and one for Evie Claire!! They each had so much stuff in there that we will definitely need soon!

Kelly also made this cute cakes to match the decor and my bedding

And of course Tracy from the Sweet Peach Paperie made this adorable cupcake toppers to match  my bedding and decor. 


My friend Trisha made this clothesline full of onesies, socks, and bibs






My friend Melanie from the Darling Little Bow Shop made this headband for Evie Claire. I can't wait to see what she looks like in it!

Melanie of the Darling Little Bow Shop also made these adorable onesies for Graham and Evie Claire. You will definitely see some pictures of them in these outfits! They say 1 of 2 and 2 of 2.



No comments:

Post a Comment