Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Baby Shower #3!

Last weekend a few of my BFF's, Jayme, Jill, ad Tracy, got together and threw me the most AMAZING baby shower with my closest family and friends!!! Graham and Evie Claire were showered with so many gifts and the decorations were magnificent!!! Thank you all so much. These 2 precious babies are so blessed to have you all in their lives!

Tracy made all the paper products for the shower!

With my beautiful hostesses, Jayme, Jill and Tracy

Sara and baby Nolan flew up from Florida to surprise me for the shower!



Sara got Evie Claire this dress! How cute is this?

Love these bibs from Mrs. Hannah-Willis!

I see a cute picture in these onesies in G and EC's future!

My dear friend Amy Smith had these adorable blankets made for G and EC


Jill made these beautiful blankets for me! I love them!

Me, with Eric's mom.



Cute favors for the guests with lemon drops...

Jayme had these onesies and burp cloths made and they were used as decorations as well

Jill made these initial letters our of yarn...so cute!

All the guests were asked to fill out advice cards when they arrived.



Thank you all SO much!! I had a wonderful time and can't wait to see all of these wonderful gifts "in action."

No comments:

Post a Comment