Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Luau!

Most people who know me know that I love anything that has a "theme".....whether it be a party, a shower, a dinner,etc. I love to dress up. To me it's about "how you play the game." Eric gave me an 80's themed party for my 30th birthday last year that was AMAZING!! Everyone who dressed up brought their A game, definitely! Last year for our Sunday School Christmas Party we had a "Tacky Sweater" themed party....it was awesome!! This year the theme was "Christmas Luau." It was a little hard for me to bring my A game this year being as pregnant as I am right now but I think E and I did a pretty good job! 





We had a great time!! I even came home with this cute picnic basket after our game of Dirty Santa. I am thinking of laying some babies in it as a photography prop! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of the four of us! Can't wait to see the pictures of the twins in the picnic basket! :)

    ReplyDelete