Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Rice cereal...

We started rice cereal last week. Needless to say it was NOT a hit with the Kittle babies! I think the pictures will speak for themselves.....

Here G and EC are the first time we put them in their high chairs...


And here we are last Saturday morning.... I wanted to do the first rice cereal feeding while Eric was home in case I needed help. You never know how these "new things" are going to go over with one baby much less two babies so always have a back up person there to help! 

I don't think Graham was a big fan of the spoon....


 Or maybe it was the rice cereal.....it doesn't smell too great!



It's getting a little better now. I thickened it up and they seem to like it a lot more now. EC is even opening her mouth ready for her next bite....

No comments:

Post a Comment