Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sibling Love.....

Over the last few weeks G and EC have really started noticing each other... They reach for each other and smile at each other. Well, mostly Graham...I think EC pretends he doesn't exist. They are hilarious and keep me laughing every day. 


Total Knock Out!


No matter where they are Graham constantly has to have his hand on Evie Claire




The other morning I laid them in the floor parallel to each other. I turned around to get my coffee and found them like this. At one point Evie Claire actually had Graham in a choke hold with her legs....



EC found her feet this week....she is showing them to mommy....

And now she is showing them to Graham....

Like I said, he loves to touch her....





I told Eric they other night they are just so sweet!! I hope they grow up and stay best friends and live next door to each other....a mom can dream can't she? 

No comments:

Post a Comment