Friday, September 30, 2011

Tiny Dancer or George Foreman????

So, I said that Baby Girl A likes to move a alot and that Eric is calling her Tiny Dancer but if you look closely at this picture you can see Baby Boy just laying there relaxing and in the left corner you can see Little Miss and her fist about to pound down on him! Too funny and cute not to share! But I think she might have a little of her momma in her...just a little though ;)! So we might have a future boxer on our hands!

And this is pretty much how the entire rest of the ultrasound went....she actually rolled over in her sac on top of him and still would not let us see her face!!!! Maybe she has a goatee and doesn't want us to see it yet?

Good news is that both babies are head down and have been for a while now. I am praying that they stay that way so I can try to deliver them.

Dr. Collins says that I am doing great and things look good!

Eric is diligently working every night on painting the nursery! Pics to come soon! I am so thankful for him and his willingness and excitement to be a part of everything going on with these babies!

1 comment:

  1. I have to say I am so shocked at this picture! I have never seen amything like it Holly. I am pleased to know all is going well.

    ReplyDelete